This Information on cookies applies to all users of the website https://b3vps.com. The information presented below is intended to inform users of this website about the placement, use and administration of cookies by the Provider (B3 Technology S.R.L.) in the context of users browsing this website, the collection of information is carried out in compliance with your right to the protection of personal data concerning you.
Please note that we will not request or receive information of any kind from children under 18 years of age.
The website https://b3vps.com is operated by the B3 Technology S.R.L. headquartered in Bucharest, Intr. Reconstruction, no. 6, Bl. 28, Sc.2, Ap.46, Sector 3, having the company fiscal code no. RO41872465 and company registration number J40 / 15199/2019, which uses its own cookies and those of third parties, to provide visitors with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of its visitors and customers. We also inform you that the site is hosted on our own web servers.
2. What are cookies?
We use the term "cookies" to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically.
An "Internet Cookie" (also known as a "browser cookie" or "HTTP cookie" or "cookie") is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user through which the Internet is accessed.
Cookies are installed at the request of a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Once installed, cookies have a determined lifespan, remaining "passive", in the sense that they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the hard driver of the user on whose equipment they were installed.
A cookie consists of two parts:
- the name of the cookie; and
- the content or value of the cookie.
From a technical point of view, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with that web server. To find out more details about cookies, visit the following site: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
Cookies themselves do not require personal information in order to be used and, in most cases, do not personally identify internet users.
3. Purpose of Cookies on this Website
Cookies are used to provide users of this website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each individual, namely to:
- improving the use of this website, including by identifying any errors that occur during its visit / use by users;
- providing anonymous statistics on how this website is used to [the owner of the website], as the owner of this website;
- anticipation of any goods that will be made available to users in the future through this website, depending on the services / products accessed.
Based on the feedback sent by cookies in connection with the use of this website, B3 Technology S.R.L. may take steps to make this website more efficient and accessible to users.
4. What is the lifetime of cookies?
The lifetime of cookies can vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are the following categories of cookies that also determine their lifespan.
- Session cookies - A "session cookie" is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes their browser.
- Persistent or fixed cookies - A "persistent" or "fixed" cookie is a cookie that remains stored in the user's terminal until it reaches a certain expiration date (which may be in a few minutes, days or several years in the future) or until when deleted by the user at any time via browser settings.
5. What are cookies placed by third parties?
Certain sections of content on the website may be provided through third parties, (not by B3 Technology S.R.L.), in which case these cookies are called third party cookies.
6. What cookies are used through this website?
7. What kind of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows browser recognition. This website recognizes the browser until cookies expire or are deleted.
8. Particularization of browser settings regarding cookies
If the computer or technical equipment used to browse this website is used by more than one person, the setting for deleting individual browsing data each time the browser is closed may be considered.
9. How can cookies be stopped?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make this website difficult to visit, leading to limitations in its use.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a specific website.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings can be accessed, as a rule, in the "options" section or in the "preferences" menu of your browser.
However, refusing or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising - but only that it will not be adapted to your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior.
To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
If you want to know more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
IAB provides the following site to provide more information on online advertising privacy: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
To choose not to be tracked by Google Analytics, please visit:
10.Questions, questions, complaints?
For any additional questions regarding the way cookies are used through this website, please contact the following email address: email@example.com or in writing at:
B3 Technology S.R.L.
Company Fiscal Code: RO41872465
Trade Register ID Number: J40/15199/2019
Registered Address: Intr. Reconstrucției Nr.6, Bl. 28, Sc. 2, Ap. 46, Sector 3, Postal Code: 031724, Bucharest, Romania.
This policy was last updated on April 10, 2020
If you wish to revoke the agreement given on Cookies, you can do so by following the link below: